Police are trying to track down a suspect believed to be involved in at least four residential break and enters. The B&Es have occurred in and around the 800-900 block Galerno Road.
“One suspect has been identified in one of those offences,” said RCMP Staff Sgt. Troy Beauregard in a news release. “We want to remind people to take precautions and ensure that their homes are secure.”
- If you plan to be away for any length of time, do not mention it on social media.
- If you are away have someone take care of your home and create an illusion of occupancy.
- Have proper lighting to prevent shadows or areas of darkness.
- Talk to your neighbours and report anything suspicious.
- Have adequate locking mechanisms for doors and windows.
Anyone with information on these B&Es, should contact RCMP at 250-286-6211 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.