Spring 2011 has arrived and so has the Black Creek Community Association’s (BCCA) Spring 2011 Activity Guide.
This spring, they are building on some of the classes they began this past winter. Watch for the return of pilates, including a new intermediate class, as well as hula hooping, a circuit training class in the weight room and the Swing dance class.
They are also offering several new classes for all ages. Don’t miss the following:
- Exploring the Chakras Class (With Movement, Pranayama and Meditation) by Nancy Moelaert
- A new creative dance/ballet series for ages two to ten with new instructor Christy Kooman.
- A new fitness class with Janine Calder called Fit For Life that is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Dance classes, including a new Night Club dance class, by instructors Keith and Holly Foraie on Friday evenings.
- The return of NIA with Jean Wrohan in a new time slot – Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- The return of outdoor youth t-ball and soccer.
Also watch for the following one-day classes this spring:
- Make a Hanging Basket workshop taught by members of the Oyster River Garden Club.
- A mason bee and bee house workshop
- A native plant workshop
- Safe Boating
- Food Safe Level 1
- Sushi Making
For more information on the BCCA’s classes and events or to obtain a guide, please call the BCCA office at 250-337-5190. The BCCA Spring 2011 Activity Guide is also available online at www.bccaonline.ca
The BCCA accepts reservations over the phone secured with a MasterCard or VISA. We do not accept debit cards or American Express. You can also register in person at the Centre at 2001 Black Creek Road during office hours: 9 am – 1 pm Monday-Saturday, and 4-8 p.m. Monday through Thursdays.
The Black Creek Community Association is a membership-based organization offering a variety of fitness, recreation, arts and other classes as well as a fully equipped fitness facility for members and non-members. Membership entitles you to discounts on classes and fitness room admission.