The Black Creek Community Association (BCCA) is offering a variety of classes and activities through the summer months of July and August.
To view their new Summer 2011 Activity Guide, go online at www.bccaonline.ca
For kids, theye are offering the following:
- Summer Soccer for ages 3-4 (4-4:30 p.m.) and 5-7 (4:45-5:30 p.m.) on Thursdays from July 7-August 25 at the Black Creek Community Centre Field.
- Fun and Games Mondays for ages 3-6 from July 4-August 29, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. (no class on Aug. 1) at the Black Creek Community Centre.
- Fun and Games Tuesdays for ages 7-11 from 3-4:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, July 12-August 30 at the Black Creek Community Centre.
- Two summer camps – Little Nature Kids (ages 4-6) from 12:30-3 p.m. from July 18-22 at the Black Creek Community Centre; Nature Kids (ages 7-11) from July 25-29; note – this program is available for either full day (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) participation or half day (12:30-4 p.m).
- Saturday Morning Family Fun Time Drop-In at the Black Creek Community Centre from July 9-Aug. 27, 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Free.
For adults, they are offering the following at the Black Creek Community Centre:
- Boxerfit on Wednesdays and Fridays from July 6-29, 9:15-10: 15 a.m.; note: childminding is available for this class.
- Community Yoga – Tuesdays, July 5 – Aug. 23, from 7:15-8:30 p.m.; fee is by donation – a minimum $5 donation per class would be greatly appreciated.
- Adult Beginners/ Intermediate Tennis on Saturdays, July 9 – Aug. 27, 4-5 p.m., at the Black Creek Community Tennis Courts.
- They will also be offering a free All Levels Tennis Drop-In/Open Play on Saturdays, July 9 – Aug. 27, from 5 p.m. to dusk.
- They are offering a Summer Fitness Room Special – $45 for a two month pass (July and August).
- Summer childminding will be available for fitness room users and class participants on Wednesdays and Fridays, July 6 – Aug. 26, from 9-11 a.m. Contact the BCCA office regarding childminding registration details and fees. For more information on summer class details, fees and to register, call 250-337-5190.