Join the Campbell River Chamber’s Business Expo on Tuesday, Oct 16 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Community Centre. Exhibitors will be onsite throughout the day and admission is free to the public. Drop in for a chance to hear about new products and services, make connections, enter draws, enjoy light refreshments and take in one of the complimentary learning opportunities.
Why you should exhibit and attend the Business Expo:
- Establish new contacts and expand your network through business to business networking.
- Learn from other professionals in your industry.
- Raise the profile of your business and organization in the local marketplace.
- Increase your client and member base through referrals and sales leads.
- Leverage branding and promotional opportunities.
- Gain exposure for your company/product to new target market.
- Network with the Young Professionals of Campbell River.
- Learn about new services/products that can help improve your business.
- Build relationships with community partners, area service providers and government agencies.
- Take away practical knowledge and innovative technology ideas.
- The only Business Expo in Campbell River.
- Affordable video services onsite to develop a video message for you to use in your future business and organization marketing.
- Complimentary best business practice learning opportunities throughout the event.
Location: Community Centre
Show hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public. there will be door prizes, and food and beverages.
Exhibitors to date include:
- 4 Pillars Debt Consulting
- BC Hydro
- Campbell River Hospital foundation
- Canaccord Wealth Management
- Canadian Corps of Commissionaires
- Chameleon Creative Graphic & Web Design
- City of Campbell River
- Cruise Human Resources Solutions
- Garibaldi Fudge Company
- Hilcam Trophies Ltd./Discovery specialty Advertising
- Immigrant Welcome Centre of Campbell River
- Pacific Coastal Airlines
- Plastics Plus Fabricating Ltd.
- Strategic Group
- What’s On Digest Ltd.
- Young Professionals of Campbell River
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to promote your business and network. Book your booth today by calling the Chamber at 287-4636 and ask for Lindsey, Colleen or Ann. Chamber members receive a discount on their exhibitor booth.
Be sure to follow the Chamber on Facebook and Twitter or #crbizexpo.